The Pitchfork Systems TPC Tactical Plate Carrier was developed to combine low weight with maximum user comfort. It is compatible with the MOLLE system on the outer surface and SAPI/ESAPI hard ballistic inserts (M & L or L & XL, depending on selected plate carrier size).
The Light Modular Equipment System is designed to adapt to changing conditions with rapid in-the-field gear re-configuration. It allows to momentarily exchange several key components such as front panel and cummerbund or to add/remove comfort pads, eg. if the weight of the configuration changes.
In contrast to other typical ultra-light platforms, the TPC is built for user’s comfort during long missions.
• MOLLE system compatible
• Modular comfort pads made from closed-cell foam
• Low weight of 600 to 800g, depending on chosen configuration
• Uniform camouflage on all surfaces thanks to the use of laser-cut laminate
• Made from SwissCamo nIR Cordura 500D, manufactured according to US MIL-DTL-32439
• For a reduced infrared signature, all components are NIR treated
• Original ITW Nexus hardware with NIR treatment
• Made in the EU