Extended version with the Chest Rig Base instead of the Front panel, providing two additional MOLLE PALS columns.
The Pitchfork MPC Modular Plate Carrier has been designed to address the changing needs of law enforcement and military end users. The high-grade modularity allows a wide range of applications, adaptable to the respective requirements, without the need to procure and maintain a variety of different systems. The Plate Carrier is foldable and can be transported very space-saving, which is a great advantage especially in mobile applications.
• Fully customizable to your requirements
• Extremely compact packing size for transport
• Fast operational readiness in case of need
• Lightweight construction yet highly robust
• Adjustable size in circumference and length (circumference: 90-120cm)
• Designed for Stand Alone hard armour ballistic plates 10x12 Inch / 250x300mm
• Upgradable with groin, shoulder, deltoid and neck protectors
The MPC weighs in this configuration only 1160g thanks to the use of a modern 500D Cordura laminate. All components can be removed or rebuilt as desired:
• A removable front panel, configurable depending on the weapon used (additional front panels sold separately)
• Detachable ITW QASM buckles on the front and detachable side buckles
• Instead of the front panel, the Pitchfork MCR Modular Chest Rig can be mounted, the circumference does not have to be adjusted because the buckles are at the same height
• The cummerbund can be attached to the front panel or directly to the MPC, the circumference does not have to be adjusted because the buckles are at the same height
• Removable Velcro loops on the shoulder pads for cables, hydration systems or similar. Shoulder pads are completely removable for a more streamlined shape
• Front and back cushions made of 3D spacer with Pitchfork Trident logo for improved air circulation
• Storage compartments for Stand Alone hard armour plates with padding in the flap so that the inserts are not damaged when the MPC is lowered to the ground
• An ambidextrous, quick-release system that can be deployed with only half the arm length for a secure use in even the most confined spaces
• The quick release system can alternatively be dismantled and the MPC used without it
• A hybrid cummerbund consisting of an elastic part and a MOLLE platform for equipment pouches or ballistic side plates (additional pouch required)
• Front and back with Velcro surfaces for ID patches
Due to its highly modular design, the MPC can be upgraded to a heavy duty vest with separately available components. The Cummerbund can be replaced by a completely closed design, which accommodates soft and hard ballistic inserts. It is also expandable by deltoid- , neck- and a groin protector. Contact us if you are interested for a personal consultation.